The Magic of Holiday Eve
It is now Christmas Eve so I thought I would post a shbloggin' post seeing as it has been neglected since September :'(
I hope everyone has got all their shopping done or has plans to complete it tomorrow; there is only one more day left for us to give our money to thewretched lovely businesses that have made Christmas so nice for us all. I hope you are all able to celebrate the birth of the mighty corporations pleasantly.
I expect water treatment plants are gearing up to cope with the larger demand on their system as people visit the restroom more frequently over thisChristmas holiday (for Larry) season. Spare a thought for the sewage workers as you gobble down that extra mouthful of stuffing which is sure to tip you over the vomit inducing edge.
I hope everyone has got all their shopping done or has plans to complete it tomorrow; there is only one more day left for us to give our money to the
I expect water treatment plants are gearing up to cope with the larger demand on their system as people visit the restroom more frequently over this

1 Comments:
u r # 1
By
Jamison, at 12/23/2005 8:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home