shbloggin'

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Money can be exchanged for goods and services!

I'm thinking of getting an mp3-type player thing that I can take to the gym and stuff. Any recommendations/ideas anyone?

5 Comments:

  • No, but I'm in the exact same position so I eagerly await future comments! :)

    By Blogger mongoose, at 11/24/2004 2:41 AM  

  • Well I looooove my ipod, but seeing as I got that for free via a competition I wasn't stung out of 200 odd quid for it, which I wouldn't have been able to afford normally. But if you have the cash they are really good I've found. Although no ogg if that's a problem :
    I saw an offer here in the uk the other day for a small mp3 player with 512MB of flash memory. Half a gig of memory seemed like a really good amount - a far cry from the days of the 16MB ones ^_^ It was at a good price too, and I'm sure you have something similar in ozzy land, amid the locust swarms.

    I know wiggin bought an mp3 player for his trip the the US. Forget which one.

    Aha, this is the one I saw - http://www.komplett.co.uk/k/ki.asp?sku=303212&cks=WYO - has a radio too :D £59, not bad at all.

    Hope you find a nice one to suit your needs :)

    By Blogger emiiko, at 11/24/2004 7:46 AM  

  • I got a nomad muvo on the cheap at walmart, it incredibly small, in form factor as well as capacity. It doubles as a usb thumb drive, 64MB, which is also how you put the songs on it. It works as expected, is very simple, has good batterry life, but almost zero features other than play. I like it, but i would rather have something with way more capacity, if money wasnt a factor i would probably have an ipod mini.

    By Blogger Jamison, at 11/24/2004 7:48 AM  

  • 40 Weet Bix codes gets you a free Panasonic mp3 player

    By Blogger chicken, at 11/25/2004 10:59 PM  

  • chicken: Thanks for coming out of shblogging retirement specially to give me that oh-so-practical piece of advice!

    And how's stuff?

    Everyone else: Cheersthanks!

    By Blogger yam, at 12/01/2004 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home