i have about 7 gmail invitations left. they're depressing me since i have no rl friends to whom i can give them :-P so if anyone's interested, let me know :-)
I got a gmail account via blogspot/blogger - but at around the same time yahoo upped their email storage limit to 100 mb - so I don't see much point in changing over to gmail right now.
it threads your email conversations so you can see all the emails/responses on one screen without quoting...that's the main draw for me atm. i think that's such a great idea and i've grown to really rely on it :-)
2 Comments:
I got a gmail account via blogspot/blogger - but at around the same time yahoo upped their email storage limit to 100 mb - so I don't see much point in changing over to gmail right now.
By
yam, at 8/29/2004 9:51 AM
it threads your email conversations so you can see all the emails/responses on one screen without quoting...that's the main draw for me atm. i think that's such a great idea and i've grown to really rely on it :-)
By
kim, at 8/29/2004 12:33 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home