posted by kim at 4:29 PM
hehehebut you lose 10 shy points for talking to someone!
By m, at 8/10/2004 8:21 PM
Cool...a 2.5-way audio blog involving someone not of this shblog.I had to listen to the first joke twice before I got it - doh!
By yam, at 8/11/2004 12:34 PM
heh, i TOLD you i wouldn't do it justice :-P Elizabeth did it much better; it struck me really funny. NA-CHO CHEESE! :-P
By kim, at 8/11/2004 2:51 PM
How can we know where your ability to recite jokes ends and my ability to listen to and interpret them begins? :P
By yam, at 8/11/2004 8:15 PM
I blame her thick American accent.
By m, at 8/12/2004 11:11 AM
I can understand American quite well. Haven't had much practice speaking it though. :)
By yam, at 8/16/2004 11:33 AM
Post a Comment << Home
6 Comments:
hehehe
but you lose 10 shy points for talking to someone!
By
m, at 8/10/2004 8:21 PM
Cool...a 2.5-way audio blog involving someone not of this shblog.
I had to listen to the first joke twice before I got it - doh!
By
yam, at 8/11/2004 12:34 PM
heh, i TOLD you i wouldn't do it justice :-P Elizabeth did it much better; it struck me really funny. NA-CHO CHEESE! :-P
By
kim, at 8/11/2004 2:51 PM
How can we know where your ability to recite jokes ends and my ability to listen to and interpret them begins? :P
By
yam, at 8/11/2004 8:15 PM
I blame her thick American accent.
By
m, at 8/12/2004 11:11 AM
I can understand American quite well. Haven't had much practice speaking it though. :)
By
yam, at 8/16/2004 11:33 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home