posted by sonia at 11:39 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By William P, at 8/03/2004 10:12 AM
yeah, I think her voice is pretty hot too, William. It's ok, you can talk to her, she's nice! *encouraging thumbs up*
By m, at 8/03/2004 2:54 PM
My comment was completely inane, but it got posted twice when I posted it, and removed twice with some weird error when I tried to remove it! Oh well I guess you missed out if you didn't get to see it.
By William P, at 8/03/2004 6:01 PM
Post a Comment << Home
4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
William P, at 8/03/2004 10:12 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
William P, at 8/03/2004 10:12 AM
yeah, I think her voice is pretty hot too, William. It's ok, you can talk to her, she's nice!
*encouraging thumbs up*
By
m, at 8/03/2004 2:54 PM
My comment was completely inane, but it got posted twice when I posted it, and removed twice with some weird error when I tried to remove it! Oh well I guess you missed out if you didn't get to see it.
By
William P, at 8/03/2004 6:01 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home