owl: What's cute about it? That I nicked your icon? Because I would have thought that 'cute' is one of the last words one would use to describe my voice. :)
meg: Thank you, miss! To pick up an accent that sounds something like this, you simply need to grow up in Northern England - I'm sure you can manage that somehow. :) And if you were to go to the UK, with a Canadian/American accent, I'm sure you would come across a good few people who think that your accent is nice/cool and would like to sound more like you.
7 Comments:
Very nice sir :) You nicely-accented people sound so much more distinguishified. Know where I can pick one of those up? :)
By
m, at 8/12/2004 11:14 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamage is cute :DD
By
emiiko, at 8/12/2004 11:35 AM
interesting post. Calm and yet suspenseful :)
By
Erik, at 8/13/2004 5:57 AM
owl: What's cute about it? That I nicked your icon? Because I would have thought that 'cute' is one of the last words one would use to describe my voice. :)
By
yam, at 8/16/2004 1:55 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
yam, at 8/16/2004 2:16 AM
meg: Thank you, miss! To pick up an accent that sounds something like this, you simply need to grow up in Northern England - I'm sure you can manage that somehow. :) And if you were to go to the UK, with a Canadian/American accent, I'm sure you would come across a good few people who think that your accent is nice/cool and would like to sound more like you.
By
yam, at 8/16/2004 2:23 AM
Erik: Thank you, sir! I...will endevour...to keep.....you...in...suspense. (Or something.)
By
yam, at 8/16/2004 2:27 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home