I'd forgotten all about this...
I wonder if the blog-by-phone number still exists? I think I lost the number in a past cell phone death...
I just set up some RSS feeds on Google Reader (transferring from Bloglines - yes, I'm bored) and saw shbloggin come up.
Unfortunately, I don't have any great conversation starters. Maybe I should turn to the Internet for inspiration...here's an oh-so-intriguing one:
Have you ever milked a cow or goat?
Me - neither. I'm so removed from the earth in my little suburban enclave, heh.
I just set up some RSS feeds on Google Reader (transferring from Bloglines - yes, I'm bored) and saw shbloggin come up.
Unfortunately, I don't have any great conversation starters. Maybe I should turn to the Internet for inspiration...here's an oh-so-intriguing one:
Have you ever milked a cow or goat?
Me - neither. I'm so removed from the earth in my little suburban enclave, heh.

2 Comments:
Nope. But I've watched others milking cows enough times to get the gist. Milking goats is more of an art from what I've heard.
I think the main reason I'm leaving this comment is that I get somewhat disappointed when I post something somewhere and get no replies. Even when I already know it's highly unlikely that anyone will reply. :)
By
bullandbush, at 2/21/2010 2:21 AM
As a child I once milked a sheep I think (could have been a goat), at an open farm place. I remember the teat being soft and warm. That's pretty much it :)
By
emiiko, at 2/28/2010 5:34 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home