posted by m at 8:56 AM
Yes. 'The Catcher In The Rye' and 'Slaughterhouse 5'.I'm currently reading 'Moby Dick'. This one is going to take me ages though, I can tell.After that, I'm going to make my way through a Rory Gilmore reading list :)
By emiiko, at 3/23/2008 5:12 PM
manual for civ4:Beyond the sword expansion packjkThe Miracle of Mindfulnessnot to be confused with mind-fullness
By Jamison, at 3/23/2008 7:43 PM
'Byzantium Endures' and 'The Laughter of Carthage' by Michael Moorcock.'The Dangerous Book for Boys (Australian Edition)' by Gonn Iggulden and Hal Iggulden (I've read most of it -- it's a reference book.)
By yam, at 3/29/2008 8:55 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
By Unknown, at 4/15/2008 9:55 AM
Well I'm still reading Moby Dick. On page 150 (of ~500). I knew this one was going to take me ages. I don't see me finishing it this month either. I've got the worst concentration ever.
By emiiko, at 4/15/2008 9:56 AM
Post a Comment << Home
5 Comments:
Yes. 'The Catcher In The Rye' and 'Slaughterhouse 5'.
I'm currently reading 'Moby Dick'. This one is going to take me ages though, I can tell.
After that, I'm going to make my way through a Rory Gilmore reading list :)
By
emiiko, at 3/23/2008 5:12 PM
manual for civ4:Beyond the sword expansion pack
jk
The Miracle of Mindfulness
not to be confused with mind-fullness
By
Jamison, at 3/23/2008 7:43 PM
'Byzantium Endures' and 'The Laughter of Carthage' by Michael Moorcock.
'The Dangerous Book for Boys (Australian Edition)' by Gonn Iggulden and Hal Iggulden (I've read most of it -- it's a reference book.)
By
yam, at 3/29/2008 8:55 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
Unknown, at 4/15/2008 9:55 AM
Well I'm still reading Moby Dick. On page 150 (of ~500). I knew this one was going to take me ages. I don't see me finishing it this month either. I've got the worst concentration ever.
By
emiiko, at 4/15/2008 9:56 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home