&47[81M umm...there's a lot of food nearby. Food is fun, no? There's probably plenty to do...I'm just not an "idea" person...but I'll probably start thinking if there's interest and as it gets closer. Are you chartering yourself a plane? ;-)
I think I need to change the poll and somehow come up with a way for people to put their names down that they'd like to come...a wiki maybe? I don't know. Something easy.
And the date with one vote (the last one, 11/2-11/4) isn't really good anymore since I realize I work that Saturday. Sorry! I thought I had checked that...
5 Comments:
Do you have fun activities planned?
By
emiiko, at 6/13/2007 9:26 AM
&47[81M
umm...there's a lot of food nearby. Food is fun, no? There's probably plenty to do...I'm just not an "idea" person...but I'll probably start thinking if there's interest and as it gets closer. Are you chartering yourself a plane? ;-)
By
kim, at 6/14/2007 2:39 PM
i didnt vote because i dont have a preference, but i would like to come.
By
Jamison, at 6/14/2007 4:27 PM
That's what I'd vote for - the one furthest away. ;)
By
yam, at 6/15/2007 5:23 AM
I think I need to change the poll and somehow come up with a way for people to put their names down that they'd like to come...a wiki maybe? I don't know. Something easy.
And the date with one vote (the last one, 11/2-11/4) isn't really good anymore since I realize I work that Saturday. Sorry! I thought I had checked that...
By
kim, at 6/15/2007 2:25 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home