Aw you have a cute voice :PP Hope your interview goes well and that you don't have to ask any nasty bags to get out of your way >.<
You sound a little down maybe, so I hope you're ok and have a tolerable trip :) Good work on creating an audio blog too - you got me all excited when I saw it this morning ^-^
The interview went well. I like the place and it's pretty easy to get to. I still don't know the salary and was too much of a wimp to ask :-/ There's a second round of interviews, and I feel about 85% sure that I'll be involved in that...so I'm hoping that's when they start the money talk. They have good benefits (including tuition reimbursement, which I think is important since I've been unable to earn any scholarships of my own accord :-/)
I got a second interview...so now I'm freaking out. It's a big company - intimidating. And it's probably going to be the most money and best benefits, but this other job I have an interview for tomorrow is probably more up my alley as far as the actual work I'll be doing. I can't make anything easy, can I? :-/
5 Comments:
Aw you have a cute voice :PP Hope your interview goes well and that you don't have to ask any nasty bags to get out of your way >.<
You sound a little down maybe, so I hope you're ok and have a tolerable trip :) Good work on creating an audio blog too - you got me all excited when I saw it this morning ^-^
By
emiiko, at 3/13/2006 7:24 AM
Good luck!
Thanks for the audioblog! You do sound down, hope the automated audioblog person didn't say anything mean to you.
Good luck!
By
m, at 3/13/2006 9:37 AM
The interview went well. I like the place and it's pretty easy to get to. I still don't know the salary and was too much of a wimp to ask :-/ There's a second round of interviews, and I feel about 85% sure that I'll be involved in that...so I'm hoping that's when they start the money talk. They have good benefits (including tuition reimbursement, which I think is important since I've been unable to earn any scholarships of my own accord :-/)
By
kim, at 3/14/2006 9:16 PM
I got a second interview...so now I'm freaking out. It's a big company - intimidating. And it's probably going to be the most money and best benefits, but this other job I have an interview for tomorrow is probably more up my alley as far as the actual work I'll be doing. I can't make anything easy, can I? :-/
By
kim, at 3/15/2006 12:55 PM
sounds like a lot to be nervous about, but great job! :) maybe you can get them fighting over you. ;)
By
m, at 3/15/2006 2:58 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home