Well you sound...normal. :) It sounds as though you betrayed some nervousness about halfway through the recording. Apart from that, I probably wouldn't have noticed whether you were nervous or not.
Well it's good that you weren't actually nervous. Apparently I misinterpreted the way you intoned part of one sentence as nervousness, that's all. I guess I could be prejudiced by the fact that you frequent a _shy_room - I would be quicker to assume that such a person would be nervous when recording themselves speaking over the phone.
3 Comments:
Well you sound...normal. :) It sounds as though you betrayed some nervousness about halfway through the recording. Apart from that, I probably wouldn't have noticed whether you were nervous or not.
By
yam, at 7/21/2004 12:54 AM
really, i sounded nervous? bc i actually wasn't :-P i just didn't have much to say, so anying um-ing and pausing was from that :-)
By
kim, at 7/21/2004 9:24 PM
Well it's good that you weren't actually nervous. Apparently I misinterpreted the way you intoned part of one sentence as nervousness, that's all. I guess I could be prejudiced by the fact that you frequent a _shy_room - I would be quicker to assume that such a person would be nervous when recording themselves speaking over the phone.
By
yam, at 7/27/2004 10:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home