Blogger's not letting me delete the above botched comment. What I meant to say was:
Hmm...I could spend all day coming up with an answer to that question - I wouldn't mind having all day, but I don't, today.
I don't think there's always necessarily (if there ever is) a dichotomy of thought vs feelings. In my daydreams, ponderances and internal dialogue, feelings/emotions and thoughts often seem to blend into one, they're a blur.
It would take a lot of thinking (and feeling?) for me to come to any conclusions apropos whether one precedes or influences the other, in most cases.
3 Comments:
lets hear some comments people, or post some new topics.
By
Jamison, at 7/11/2004 9:28 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
yam, at 7/21/2004 12:25 AM
Blogger's not letting me delete the above botched comment. What I meant to say was:
Hmm...I could spend all day coming up with an answer to that question - I wouldn't mind having all day, but I don't, today.
I don't think there's always necessarily (if there ever is) a dichotomy of thought vs feelings. In my daydreams, ponderances and internal dialogue, feelings/emotions and thoughts often seem to blend into one, they're a blur.
It would take a lot of thinking (and feeling?) for me to come to any conclusions apropos whether one precedes or influences the other, in most cases.
By
yam, at 7/21/2004 12:40 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home