Conversation...hopefully :-P
Would you rather...
--end hatred or hunger in the world?
--have x-ray vision or bionic hearing?
--give up movies or music?
--be stranded on desert island alone or with someone you hate?
--find true love or $1 million?
--forget your sunscreen or your sunglasses?
--have one wish granted today or three in ten years
--give up your computer or your pet?
I was going to try to think up some creative ones that I didn't swipe off of a website, but I'm too lazy atm :-P
--end hatred or hunger in the world?
--have x-ray vision or bionic hearing?
--give up movies or music?
--be stranded on desert island alone or with someone you hate?
--find true love or $1 million?
--forget your sunscreen or your sunglasses?
--have one wish granted today or three in ten years
--give up your computer or your pet?
I was going to try to think up some creative ones that I didn't swipe off of a website, but I'm too lazy atm :-P

4 Comments:
--end hatred or hunger in the world?
end hatred -- if there wasn't any hatred, everyone would want everyone else to have food. (That's such a beauty pageant answer :-P)
--have x-ray vision or bionic hearing?
i guess bionic hearing as long as you could turn it off at some point
--give up movies or music?
movies
--be stranded on desert island alone or with someone you hate?
this is tough...i think alone, but then maybe i'd be lonely enough that ANYbody would be welcome
--find true love or $1 million?
true love
--forget your sunscreen or your sunglasses?
sunscreen
--have one wish granted today or three in ten years
one granted today (who knows, the world could end before those ten years are up :-P)
--give up your computer or your pet?
computer...it'd be tough, but pudge and buddy are #1
By
kim, at 7/01/2004 4:22 PM
end hatred
hearing
music
with someone i hate
true love, but that questoin isn't fair
I dont use either
3 in ten years
computer, if i had a pet
would you rather give up an arm or a leg?
By
Jamison, at 7/01/2004 4:57 PM
hmmm...an arm or a leg...i guess an arm, since i'd still be able to do stuff with the other arm. if you lose a leg, you're pretty much screwed, the other one isn't going to be that useful.
By
kim, at 7/01/2004 10:31 PM
1. End people having kids when they can't take care of them. (Ends hunger, and solves a lot of other stuff.)
2. X-ray vision obviously. I'd be hanging out in shopping malls a lot.
3. I don't watch many movies at all, so this is easy.
4. Stranded with someone I hate.
5. I'd rather find $1 million.
6. Stay indoors.
7. One today.
8. I have no pets, so easy. It might do me good to give up my computer anyway though, unless it's for some kind of creative project.
By
William P, at 7/16/2004 3:18 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home